Waco Motorcycle War

Plano Vol

192 arrested, 9 dead, 18 in the hospital from a meeting at the local Twin Peaks that went sour. I suppose the moral of the story is that if your favorite restaurant has over two hundred motorcycles parked in front, it might be time to try a new place.

Pretty crazy stuff. If it was sons of anarchy none of them would do real time in jail

From the sounds of it, it's not over. More motorcycle "clubs" are sending their members in for support. Luckily no innocent bystanders were hurt yesterday. That place is right next to several family type eateries and shopping outlets.

Crazy. Obviously motorcycle gangs are serious business. Wonder what started it?

Crazy. Obviously motorcycle gangs are serious business. Wonder what started it?

Article on CNN said they believed a stare in the restroom caused it. Apparently the look this guy gave the other guy resulted in a fist fight. Then that escalated to a knife fight. Before you know it bullets are pouring out in the parking lot.

Is this the Wild West? lol

On an additional note, anyone up for hopping on our bikes and making our way to Waco? :)

Article on CNN said they believed a stare in the restroom caused it. Apparently the look this guy gave the other guy resulted in a fist fight. Then that escalated to a knife fight. Before you know it bullets are pouring out in the parking lot.

Is this the Wild West? lol

A stare? I'm wondering if alcohol might be involved. :)

Something I saw in pigeon forge Saturday relating to biker gangs- we were behind another car waiting to cross the highway (you know traffic there on a weekend). There were about 15 bikes behind us when one went around and pulled out into traffic almost causing a wreck, then held traffic as the others came flying. Several of them flipped off the stopped traffic. If that's ones attitude just because they're on a bike and with their buddies, then these stories like in Waco don't surprise me. I'm all for safety, but they shouldn't expect sympathy if someone driving a much bigger vehicle plows them over if they act like that.

*I know not all bikers are that way.

A long time ago I was at a bar in Ft Worth, and about 50 bikes pulled up. Me and my buddies were joking that some dental club just pulled in. Good thing there wasn't a shootout

A friend of mine is with a special operations section of the Kansas City Police Department. I had watched the show SOA and asked him about it. He said that they are scattered around the country but several clubs were moving into the KC area for unclaimed territory and were under surveillance. He said that usally when there is motorcycle club violence it is usually against one another and not against civillians. Luckily that was the case in Waco, but those stray bullets could have hit anyone.

Reactions: 1 person
They were fighting over territory last I heard, probably with regard to selling meth I'd imagine. Too bad they didn't kill more of themselves in the incident.

I can't believe Twin Peaks lets them where there vest with their "color's", in the restaurant

Fayetteville has one of the largest biker rally's (probably top 5) in the country and almost every bar and restaurant bans vest...for this very reason

Also the police had asked the Twin Peaks management to shut the restaurant prior to the fight, because they were worried about trouble with multiple gangs/clubs being there and twin peaks declined...so there about to be sued to no end...

I hope all of these THUGS are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I don't know what is going on in this country that a man and his film can't sit down to a quality meal served by a bosomy waitress, without the fear of being shot.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back