BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to Death - 5/15

NoogaVol423

Go Big Orange
Dzhokar Tsarnaev has been sentenced to lethal injection today for the Boston Bombing during the Boston Marathon.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He has an empathy deficiency that was exacerbated by religion. We may in the near future develop a cure for such ailments, at which point we'd have an ethical obligation to "fix" and release him.

But even if we knew we'd never discover any such panacea, capital punishment remains untenable and wholly unnecessary. Life in prison should be the lot of the unreasonably dangerous.

He has an empathy deficiency that was exacerbated by religion. We may in the near future develop a cure for such ailments, at which point we'd have an ethical obligation to "fix" and release him.

But even if we knew we'd never discover any such panacea, capital punishment remains untenable and wholly unnecessary. Life in prison should be the lot of the unreasonably dangerous.
There's times where I would definitely agree with this, but this isn't one of those times.
I've always debated whether a guy like this is hoping he gets life in jail, or if he rather get the death penalty

Boom! Literally, they should blow him up one firecracker at a time so it'll hurt.

Take him out in woods. Strip him naked. Cut open his belly and let the feral hogs have him.

There's times where I would definitely agree with this, but this isn't one of those times.
I've always debated whether a guy like this is hoping he gets life in jail, or if he rather get the death penalty

I've always thought about stuff like that too. Personally, if I had the choice of life in prison with no possibility of parole, or the needle, I'd pick the needle. In death is the only time I'd ever be free again.

Should have just given him life. He'd be doing his bid in a super max where he's in lock up all the time, has very limited human contact, rarely if ever see the sun,and wouldn't have all the extras you can get in a regular prison for 50-60 years. To me that's much worse than chilling somewhere for 5-10 years until they kill you

he will probably be alive in 20 years or so,before the sentence is ever carried out,if it will ever be carried out

VN Store

Back