You can't fix stupid!

The true crime here was neither one of them using birth control.

Are Four-wheelers considered mo-peds these days?

They need some education on child rearing. My guess is they are the type that will constantly be screaming at their toddler in public threatening to "whup yer butt" and making a bigger scene than the child.

Nothing is ever going to stop people from having sex but when a 17 year old girl shows up at the OB pregnant, she should be forced to take some parenting courses.

The picture says it all. I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time. :lol:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 10.54.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-18 at 10.54.34 AM.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 83
After reading the article, I'm wondering if there is any such thing as "lawful neglect of a child"?

Okay, this is technically off-topic but on thread title.

I remember back in late 80s, early 90s I was watching the WBIR news and Bill Williams was anchoring with some young new girl (probably not long after Edye Ellis left) and they had just run a piece about somebody doing something idiotic, maybe a dumb criminal or something. Coming back to the anchors who were chuckling about it, the young newbie girl said, "What's that you always say, Bill, there's no fixing stupid?" Bill clearly felt that bit of insight ran counter to his folksy good-natured image, and the way he glared at her through a forced put-on grin as they went to a commercial break let you know he went all unholy on her as soon as the cameras cut. I lmao'd and liked him that much more for it for some reason.

And now, I have set a new personal record for lowest payoff-to-story-length ratio. Yay.

VN Store

Back