Tailored suit?

RollinVol

Anybody got any recommendations for men's clothing stores and where they can get a good tailored suit in Tennessee?

Men's Warehouse. You'll like the way you look, I guarantee it.

Reactions: 1 person
I think John H. Daniels is still operating in Knoxville of I'm not mistaken.

http://www.johnhdaniel.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Last couple I purchased was at Jos a Banks. Did a great job in fitting and they have BOGOs pretty often.

That's fine. My sister lives east of Memphis. So when I visit her. That's an easy drive. Thanks.

Oak Hall and James Davis in Memphis. I prefer Oak Hall, but I believe Larry Brown and Jerry West used to get suits at James Davis.

They have $2k suits like Canali and Zegna to Samuelsohn, which are probably $1k or a little more, to Hart and Jack Victor, which are about $800. All are very good quality suits. A little secret is they have a semi annual sale every early January and July, and some of these suits are reduced 30-50% depending on how long they last.

Edit: I was late and hadn't read the second page yet. Two beat me to it.

Oak Hall and James Davis in Memphis. I prefer Oak Hall, but I believe Larry Brown and Jerry West used to get suits at James Davis.

They have $2k suits like Canali and Zegna to Samuelsohn, which are probably $1k or a little more, to Hart and Jack Victor, which are about $800. All are very good quality suits. A little secret is they have a semi annual sale every early January and July, and some of these suits are reduced 30-50% depending on how long they last.

Edit: I was late and hadn't read the second page yet. Two beat me to it.

I haven't had much luck with Samuelsohn. Had a couple items of very poor quality

VN Store

Back