Night Owls/Insomniacs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
So what do you do when you can't sleep? There's nowhere to go, since everything is closed. All the normal folks are sleeping, so there's nobody to talk to. Late night television is overrun with infomercials.

Anyone else typically awake at weird random hours? :)

Reactions: 1 person
I watch a lot of YouTube, mostly gaming and tech videos. What kind of things do you watch?

I'll watch about anything. As the bore of the offseason increases, I find myself continuously watching Vol highlights from last year. Especially from the USC, UK, and Taxslayer Bowl games.

I'll watch about anything. As the bore of the offseason increases, I find myself continuously watching Vol highlights from last year. Especially from the USC, UK, and Taxslayer Bowl games.

Good call. I plan on putting some more games/clips up on my channel this summer as time permits.

White Bread! Welcome my man. And you should have.

You work a weird shift or just can't sleep?

I just can't sleep. Most nights around 1 or 2 (Night Owl) I get in bed intending to sleep, but then it turns into not sleeping(Insomniac). Best of both worlds, boys.

Reactions: 1 person
Need play-by-play, now. Spring game, perhaps?

Yeah, I need to do the Spring game and the bowl game. And someone requested the defensive play-by-plays. I think I only did a couple of those last year.

There are more things open at night than some people realize in Knoxville. Walmart, Walgreens, 24 hour gyms, 24 hour Wendy's, Steak N Shake, Mcdonalds, IHOP, Kroger... that's all I can think of right now.

I just can't sleep. Most nights around 1 or 2 (Night Owl) I get in bed intending to sleep, but then it turns into not sleeping(Insomniac). Best of both worlds, boys.

I'm with you. I have nights, like tonight, where I fell asleep around 11pm but woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep so I just got up.

You see Shaq fall last night? The TNT NBA crew is awesome. :lol:

There are more things open at night than some people realize in Knoxville. Walmart, Walgreens, 24 hour gyms, 24 hour Wendy's, Steak N Shake, Mcdonalds, IHOP, Kroger... that's all I can think of right now.

Coug! Welcome buddy.

I think we may have had this conversation once before (I'm having deja vu). I used to go to Walmart and walk around, but it felt kinda creepy being one of the only people in the store besides those stocking shelves. :lol: And I definitely don't need to be eating this late, however, I think my gym is actually open 24 hours.

I'm with you. I have nights, like tonight, where I fell asleep around 11pm but woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep so I just got up.

You see Shaq fall last night? The TNT NBA crew is awesome. :lol:

Haha I did! He had people on Twitter making memes and photoshopped images of it, said the best one would get $500 from him lol.

I love watching Chuck and Shaq go back and forth.

Yeah, I need to do the Spring game and the bowl game. And someone requested the defensive play-by-plays. I think I only did a couple of those last year.

I can dig the defensive one's, but when our offense is clicking, the offense ones are bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back