Fence company in Knoxville?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
The wife and I are looking to bite the bullet and finally put up a fence around the yard. We've been putting it off but with 3 dogs it's about that time. It's a good sized yard and we want to do a privacy fence.

Anyways we got an estimate from Lowe's for $7,000. We can't help but feel like we can get someone local to be more competitive. Does anyone know of a good fencing company that will do it for a more reasonable price? We're not from Knoxville so it's tough to know who gives the best price in the area on that kind of thing.

Try Bryant Fencing. They are located on Clinton Hwy just before you cross into Anderson County on the right.

Phillips Fencing
KNOXVILLE FENCE COMPANY BRYANT FENCE COMPANY - BRYANT FENCE COMPANY
East Tennessee Fence Company, Fencing Maryville, Knoxville Wood Fencing, Vinyl Fence, Aluminum Fence, Steel Gates, Metal Gates, Red Cedar, Pine, Horse Fencing, Estate Fence, Railings, Maryville, Knoxville, Lenior City, East Tennessee, Sevierville

All of the above got an A rating from Angieslist. Phillips had the most reviews at 27. Their home office location doesn't really matter as they all service a large area. I recommend going with cedar as you never have to seal it. You can stain it to chage the color if you want but you never have to seal it.

I agree with coug on the cedar.
They changed the chemical treatment of pressure treated lumber about 8 years ago and it's longevity is suspect.

Worked for Bryant Fence Company during a summer when I was in high school. Would definitely recommend.

I know a former marine who has a landscaping company. He is a perfectionist and would do a very good job. If you want to get another quote give him a shout he will beat any price I'm sure. Ben Lane is his name. +1 (865) 386-5394

Be a man. Get a book, tools and build your own. You'll appreciate it more and save a ton.

I've actually done this twice before and I didn't walk away feeling enlightened. These weren't the prefabbed fence sections either, I'm talking nailing in every single board.

F that if you can afford to pay someone else to do it. JMO :)

Reactions: 1 person
Factory to you fence company

Used them twice and would use again. Best prices I've found. Let them quote you.

Caldwell Fencing in Maryville. Family business that has been around forever and good people. I doubt they are the cheapest, but that wouldn't be my first criteria for a fence either. Good luck.

Fence Pros

VN Store

Back