Freak.. Grand Poobah

Cyclopskiller

MeatFlap flaPperFat'
I need to find out from you what I need to do about advertising on this wonderful site!... I've become a cellphone provider.. And I'd like to know if I can advertise on this great site! Thanks

Reactions: 2 people
Lol @ you goofballs.. All jokes aside, I have teamed up a group and have backing.(who have people that believe in my marketing skills).. And knowing that this great site is a good place to branch out to! I have more details but will not post for respect of Freak! But, you can contact me @ i'mnotsellingyouanythingFreakdoes'ntallowmetotellyouabout.com! But, if approved.. I'll have smart phones to provide this great website and all of you awesome Vol fans for $119.00! ($450 phones for said price) more details if prohibited

I may be wrong but I don't believe that you can advertise on this site specifically. Freak will confirm. I believe that most of the ads that you see at the top are from Google Ads and you sign up with those with an outside service.

You can however post on the Volnationlist thread, which is our own Craig's List

Good luck

Reactions: 1 person
Lol @ you goofballs.. All jokes aside, I have teamed up a group and have backing.(who have people that believe in my marketing skills).. And knowing that this great site is a good place to branch out to! I have more details but will not post for respect of Freak! But, you can contact me @ i'mnotsellingyouanythingFreakdoes'ntallowmetotellyouabout.com! But, if approved.. I'll have smart phones to provide this great website and all of you awesome Vol fans for $119.00! ($450 phones for said price) more details if prohibited

You might want to reconsider that domain name. It's a little long for customers to remember.

Reactions: 2 people
Gotcha.. Thanks freak, moving my first 50 units and then I'll be in touch! Again, thanks!! Obviously will add more details via E-mail...

VN Store

Back