Value of a lawn mower

GreveHaller

I have a riding mower that I want to sell due to getting a new one but I dont know the value of it. Is there any site(s) that list them? I've looked in Ebay but there's nothing and even tried Google but nothing. Is there anything like a KBB or Black Book for those type of equipment? I want to get a fair mkt price but dont want to undersell it either.

Its hard to get a lot out of a used mower around my area. I've never seen anything that values them like you're talking about. Just my guess, but look in papers or yard sale sites and see what other used mowers are going for.

I have a riding mower that I want to sell due to getting a new one but I dont know the value of it. Is there any site(s) that list them? I've looked in Ebay but there's nothing and even tried Google but nothing. Is there anything like a KBB or Black Book for those type of equipment? I want to get a fair mkt price but dont want to undersell it either.

1$

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 87

Maybe if you give us a description of the mower, someone in here could help.

Brand, motor, H.P., cut width, how many hours on engine, etc.

Agree, in good condition (which every john deere should be) you might get $700-$750.

Good tires, belt in good condition and engine doesn't smoke or use any oil, and clean- as in washed and tires armored-all. lol

Thanks for the good help, folks. Already planned to clean it up this weekend to get it ready.

check Craigslist (do "all of Craigs") to get sites that will search them all to see what folks are asking

Tractor house is a good site. Usually right on with market value. Used it when I was looking for my lawn tractor

VN Store

Back