Wendy's does ghost pepper

Coug

Wendy's Ghost Pepper Fries

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNMqKAV4SUI[/youtube]

I haven't tried these myself but I imagine they're fairly tame.

Last edited:
Wendy's Ghost Pepper Fries

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNMqKAV4SUI[/youtube]

I haven't tried these myself but I imagine they're fairly tame.

I could only imagine the stomach problems that would occur from eating those things, especially during people's lunch time. :stinker2:

I had one when it was first released here. The cashier wished me luck and I thought their spicy chicken sandwich was a lot spicier. Tasted okay, though.

I had some. They were decent. The fresh jalapeños were hotter than the sauce, so it's heavily diluted.

With experience using ghost peppers, I can assure you there will be no more than a trace in that sauce, and I doubt you will really taste them. Bhuts are insanely hotter than habaneros, and most people won't even touch those. Sounds like a marketing gimmick.

Reactions: 1 person
Wendy's is just trolling people. Idiots eat them, decide ghost pepper ain't ****, go eat something that has legit ghost pepper in it, and get that ass chapped.

Well played Wendy's.

Reactions: 6 people
Wendy's is just trolling people. Idiots eat them, decide ghost pepper ain't ****, go eat something that has legit ghost pepper in it, and get that ass chapped.

Well played Wendy's.

True that.

A better idea: skip eating at Wendy's (forever) and choose actual food, instead.

Reactions: 2 people
Wendy's marketing team:

"Hey so you guys hear about those ghost peppers? They're a huge hit on the internet."

"Yeah everyone knows about ghost peppers, what's your point?"

"Exactly, everyone knows. So why don't do something with them? People would want to try them"

"We can't because the capsacian content is way too high. It can literally leave your mouth with 2nd degree burns. That, and we would be liable for a lawsuit."

"Well what if we just diced up some green peppers, soaked them in vinegar with lots of peppers and habaneros and told them they were ghost peppers?"

"Well...actually...That might work."

"Brilliant."

I imagine that's how this idea came about. Probably not even real ghost peppers.

Reactions: 1 person
I had some. They were decent. The fresh jalapeños were hotter than the sauce, so it's heavily diluted.

I figured it would be diluted since they market to a large audience.

In the world of fast food restaurants though they have some good burgers. I don't walk away wondering where the beef is, that's for sure. I love their spicy chicken sandwich and the Frosty just can't be had anywhere else. I'm talking about the chocolate one not that vanilla abomination.

Last edited:
Wendy's marketing team:

"Hey so you guys hear about those ghost peppers? They're a huge hit on the internet."

"Yeah everyone knows about ghost peppers, what's your point?"

"Exactly, everyone knows. So why don't do something with them? People would want to try them"

"We can't because the capsacian content is way too high. It can literally leave your mouth with 2nd degree burns. That, and we would be liable for a lawsuit."

"Well what if we just diced up some green peppers, soaked them in vinegar with lots of peppers and habaneros and told them they were ghost peppers?"

"Well...actually...That might work."

"Brilliant."

I imagine that's how this idea came about. Probably not even real ghost peppers.

I'm pretty sure if they used real ghost peppers they would have thousands of lawsuits per day.

I figured it would be diluted since they market to a large audience.

In the world of fast food restaurants though they have some good burgers. I love their spicy chicken sandwich and the Frosty just can't be had anywhere else. I'm talking about the chocolate one not that vanilla abomination.

Any time I have a craving for a Frosty, I go to the bar and get a bushwhacker.

True that.

A better idea: skip eating at Wendy's (forever) and choose actual food, instead.

I guess that what I gotta do. The one in Gatlinburg closed after like a hundred years so I have no choice.
It was like my second ever job. I was salad bar girl. I think I was 16. :(

Last edited:

VN Store

Back