Question for the men

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
How much time do you spend on average per week waiting on your wife? I'm asking as I'm waiting for my wife.

I stopped counting years ago. In fact our family motto is ' of we weren't late, we'd never go anywhere.'

phew.png

Reactions: 1 person
I generally tell mine we have to leave 20 minutes earlier than needed so we leave on time

My wife tells me that she needs me to run a 20 minute errand, today. I packed a snack, some reading material and something w/ alcohol. 4 hours later I was back home, slightly more literate and a little drunk.

Reactions: 2 people
Not much. She is more punctual than me. Mainly because she cares way more than I do.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife can appear like she's ready to walk out the door, so I'll go ahead and get in the car, but somehow I still end up waiting.

My wife can appear like she's ready to walk out the door, so I'll go ahead and get in the car, but somehow I still end up waiting.

No lie, I thought my wife was ready, followed me to the car, and got in. I had already pulled out of the driveway when I saw her standing in the garage....

I feel sorry for you guys. I absolutely hate waiting. When I walk down the stairs and put my lipstick on in the powder room it's time to walk out the door

No lie, I thought my wife was ready, followed me to the car, and got in. I had already pulled out of the driveway when I saw her standing in the garage....

The real question is: at that point did you keep going? :lol:

I had a similar experience once years ago but mine didn't end well.

We were leaving a Tennessee football game, actually, and I was anxious to get out of the parking lot. I also thought my wife was in the car and didn't realize she was buckling my son in the back seat.

I let my foot off the brake and started to ease forward when I heard her yelling at me. I immediately hit the break but the rear tire had rolled onto her foot.

Not knowing whether to go forward or backward, I decided to put the car in reverse. As I let off the brake this time, just before I backed up, the car rolled forward off of her foot. Unfortunately my foot was already in motion to press the gas and when I tapped the accelerator, I rolled over her foot a second time. :pinch:

Thankfully, after a visit to the emergency room, we found out nothing was broken. But needless to say, I was in the doghouse for quite a while. :lol:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back