ESPN reporter insults parking lot attendant

There would be a lot of unemployed people if everyone got fired for berating a towing company employee.

notice how they lead with parking lot attendant instead of tow truck office attendant

it's pretty pathetic to tow a person's car, then when they're pissed off and vulnerable, make more money off of them by selling a video of them being furious

Reactions: 2 people
IF she can sue them for posting this video without her consent, she will certainly have the final laugh.

I have wanted to unload like that on many customer service types. There's a big difference in wanting to and actually doing it.

I have a hard time placing these people in the customer service category. There are tow companies out there that make a living off of stealing cars and are protected by local ordinances.

Reactions: 2 people
And we berate McDonalds employees because they want more money. How much skill does it take to manage a parking lot? Deliver a package? Work at the post office? They aint making $7/hr.

Reactions: 1 person
And we berate McDonalds employees because they want more money. How much skill does it take to manage a parking lot? Deliver a package? Work at the post office? They aint making $7/hr.

Can we go ahead and nix the notion that this person ran a parking lot? Because that's not what this is.

Something I read said that she went to a restaurant, then walked a couple places. While she was gone, the restaurant closed and she got towed. So basically, she went there, probably had a couple drinks, did the right thing by not driving for a little bit, and got towed for not driving drunk. Now she has to find out where her car is and find a way to get to the tow place.

Also that video has been edited to only show the places where she says things. It doesn't highlight other people at the towing company provoking more anger, which is possible.

So I really couldn't care less about this. Getting angry at a place for towing you for not drinking and driving and winding up being parked after close at a restaurant is probably exactly how I'd act.

Reactions: 1 person
You speak like you were there. This may be the case...may not be.

I make assumptions, sure, but that doesn't mean they are at all far-fetched. If what I read was correct: that she went to a restaurant, then left her car parked there while going a couple more places before returning after hours to a missing car, then the dots more than fill themselves in. She probably drank so she didn't drive until she had sobered up. I've dealt with towing companies three times. Once mine was towed, the second mine was lifted up as I arrived, the third a friend was towed and needed a lift there. Each time the people were the absolute rudest. They drag their damn feet and get this false sense of power because they have your car. I know I have a small sample size, but I can't imagine towing companies outside of Knoxville are miraculously pleasant.

When my friend was towed, we literally sat at the tow place for 45 minutes before they could release her car. They were straight-up asshats about it for no reason whatsoever. So I'm basically never going to protect people who work at sleazy tow places because they deserve every ounce of sht thrown at them.

^^ I have no doubt that this is just another disreputable towing company.

And now this thread has sexual harassment on it too. This board bothers me more and more every day.

I laughed a little, but one thing is fairly obvious: she would be a royal pain in the arse.

one of the yelp reviews of the restaurant she was at, from 2013

Parked in Hunan's lot and ran across the street to use the ATM before going in. When I left Hunan my car had been towed, then wouldn't do anything about it! Ridiculous!! Just lost a customer!

I make assumptions, sure, but that doesn't mean they are at all far-fetched. If what I read was correct: that she went to a restaurant, then left her car parked there while going a couple more places before returning after hours to a missing car, then the dots more than fill themselves in. She probably drank so she didn't drive until she had sobered up. I've dealt with towing companies three times. Once mine was towed, the second mine was lifted up as I arrived, the third a friend was towed and needed a lift there. Each time the people were the absolute rudest. They drag their damn feet and get this false sense of power because they have your car. I know I have a small sample size, but I can't imagine towing companies outside of Knoxville are miraculously pleasant.

When my friend was towed, we literally sat at the tow place for 45 minutes before they could release her car. They were straight-up asshats about it for no reason whatsoever. So I'm basically never going to protect people who work at sleazy tow places because they deserve every ounce of sht thrown at them.

If we have experience with the same towing company in Knox, I must agree that they are subhuman trash. I was extremely polite to them and yet they treated me like ****. They were very aggressive.

Are you saying she should get a pass for her choosing to park in the wrong place at the wrong time? Not driving drunk is fine and all, but I don't see how that means she should get a pass. Not even considering her ridiculous and condescending hissy fit lol.

VN Store

Back