Prayer Request Please..

volspeach

Our brand new great nephew isn't doing very well, please my Volnation family keep the little guy- well he weighed 9lbs at birth, in your thoughts & prayers. He's only a few days old. Aunt Peach knows all of you have huge hearts & can make our prayer chain stronger..

Hugs... Peach!

Reactions: 8 people
Praying for the little guy. I have one of my own and couldn't even imagine...

Just prayed and will continue to pray. Keep us updated.

Thank you each & everyone! Yes, I will do my best to keep you updated. Right now all we know is he's still on a ventilator in the NICU... he'd aspirated fluids prior to the C-section and didn't do well when they tried him off the ventilator. Our niece's 1st baby was stillborn so we are so pulling for little Samuel. Even though they are Razorback fans, I've got him playing defensive lineman or tackle for our VOLS.. already warned them of Tennessee baby gear Aunt Peach wants to get him...

We are so grateful for all of you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Our brand new great nephew isn't doing very well, please my Volnation family keep the little guy- well he weighed 9lbs at birth, in your thoughts & prayers. He's only a few days old. Aunt Peach knows all of you have huge hearts & can make our prayer chain stronger..

Hugs... Peach!

Stay strong for your family and keep the faith. Prayers here

Just got word Samuel has a pneumothorax and has been placed into a medically induced coma.. Ole Aunt Peach is in tears for our little fella... Waiting for word back from my niece.. :cray:

Niece said there's been no change & they are trying new things to treat him. I worry about she & dad too but she says they're ok.. Bless that little fella's heart- we gotta get him better!! :wub:

VN Store

Back