Knoxville makes No. 5 On Worst City For Allergies List 2015

2. where girlfriend is doing her Masters
4. hometown
5. where I live now

good great grand wonderful

Reactions: 1 person
I moved from #5 to #8. Such an improvement... Actually, my allergies here in Dayton this year are the worst I've ever experienced. Hate this.

Can't believe Baton Rouge is only 13. We leave here, go anywhere else and feel better, then come back to BR and sinuses immediately sock in.

Surprised Knox isn't number one. It's definitely the worst of the places I've lived for me. I enjoy the quick nosebleeds I get all spring

Knoxville slipping down the ranks. One year, Knoxville, Chatty and Nashville were 1-2-3.

I've been blessed that all the pollen and stuff doesn't bother me too much. Makes my wife miserable though. She grew up in Knoxville and now we're in Memphis.

Thank goodness for newer antihistamines, nasal steroids, and Singulair.

Thank goodness for newer antihistamines, nasal steroids, and Singulair.

Years ago I was in a doc's office and saw a pamphlet about a new alternative to allergy shots in the form of those fad-ish Listerine strips from a decade ago. I haven't checked in on those recently, but I'm allergic to dogs to I'm gonna have to come up with something that'll work before I move on to having a family with a pup

Years ago I was in a doc's office and saw a pamphlet about a new alternative to allergy shots in the form of those fad-ish Listerine strips from a decade ago. I haven't checked in on those recently, but I'm allergic to dogs to I'm gonna have to come up with something that'll work before I move on to having a family with a pup

Eh, shots are the best thing available right now.

What is now known as the Tennessee valley, in the 1800's was called valley of the sick heads by the native American's..

Now you get to choose between which one is better, Flonase or Nasonex OTC?

I like Nasonex for the no-smell, no-taste advantage, QNasl for the powerful delivery system, but both are Rx only for now.

Nastiest cough..I feel physically fine, but the cough is just gross. I grew up here and never really had allergies, but after returning from living in DC and elsewhere the allergies finally caught up with me I guess.

I grew up in southern middle TN and never had the slightest allergy problems, but then I left for college in Chattanooga... I think that was divine retribution for me always making fun of people that had allergies.

VN Store

Back