First it was this. Then it was that. (food)

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
So many good cooks on this site! Anybody want to discuss how to repurpose leftovers?

Tonight we had Cuban sandwiches, using left over pork roast. Cut up the potatoes and onions from the roast and "fried" them in a skillet.

Reactions: 1 person
We will take leftover ribs and pull all the meat off. Then eat it on sandwiches the next day with jalapeño cheddar cheese. Sounds weird, but its good.

We will take leftover ribs and pull all the meat off. Then eat it on sandwiches the next day with jalapeño cheddar cheese. Sounds weird, but its good.

On the contrary, that sounds delicious!

After we do a crock pot Pulled pork and we get tired of sammies,

Pulled pork bbq quesadillas are so good.

The pizza idea is really good!!

My ex-husband didn't like left overs. My current husband says he doesn't mind leftovers, but he's the type of man who won't complain about anything.

Turkey delight is pretty good,take some left over turkey,a can of mushroom or tater soup,some peas and some ground pepper

add rice or diced taters if you want,most any veggies will work

works with most any left over meat

Turkey delight is pretty good,take some left over turkey,a can of mushroom or tater soup,some peas and some ground pepper

add rice or diced taters if you want,most any veggies will work

works with most any left over meat

We do something similar (without the rice or potatoes) with leftover turkey. We call it creamed turkey and put it over cornbread. One of my favorites.

I just add the rice or taters when I am in the mood :)

and I pour it over cornbread too

The creamy stuff over cornbread is interesting. Typically we have tomato bases stuff over cornbread.

VN Store

Back