Need help!! I can't look at a tread idk why.

Milehigh_Vol

I have sent in like 4 emails with no response and it's like I am blocked from the thread but I didn't get a notice of being blocked or a reason why. Can somebody help.

Reactions: 1 person
I have sent in like 4 emails with no response and it's like I am blocked from the thread but I didn't get a notice of being blocked or a reason why. Can somebody help.

Just a particular thread? On mobile I assume?

If so, try this

Go to the bottom of the screen and click "Mark Read".

Should clear the issue up.

is it possible that the thread you're trying to access has been merged, so when you go to that specific thread, it no longer exists because it's part of a longer thread already in existence?

Go to PC mode. Open the thread, then switch back to mobile. Works every time for me

is it possible that the thread you're trying to access has been merged, so when you go to that specific thread, it no longer exists because it's part of a longer thread already in existence?

This happens decently often, OP. Could be your problem

I started the main thread. I can see it now but can't post to it.

Go to PC mode. Open the thread, then switch back to mobile. Works every time for me

This is the answer you are looking for whenever you can't access a thread on mobile. It's a bug that happens sometimes after a thread gets merged.

VN Store

Back