Season's change

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
today, I drove through a neighborhood and i smelled my first freshly cut grass of the season. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. it always reminds me of spring, baseball, and grilling out. that aroma is indelibly linked to those activities.
what are your personal signals that the season is changing and what do you look forward to the most?

Reactions: 1 person
The forsythias and daffodils are blooming here and it's going to be in the low-mid 70s Tuesday-Thursday. I love this time of year

Im in college and see tons of pics on Facebook of the flowers/green grass or girls posing in front of something blooming.

Not necessarily complaining here (depending on a few factors)

The forsythias and daffodils are blooming here and it's going to be in the low-mid 70s Tuesday-Thursday. I love this time of year

Absolutely agree. In Tennessee we're blessed year round. But there is about 6 weeks in the spring and 4 weeks in the autumn where the weather is sheer perfection.

That first comfortable drive with all the windows down is tops on my list too.

Reactions: 2 people
Beautiful in Georgia today, and for tomorrow. Weather guy just called for snow Saturday!

If you stayed in the dorms at Presidential on campus, you knew it was spring when the courtyard was buzzing with people. It was like bugs coming out of holes. The courtyard was deserted during the winter, and the first sign of warm weather got people out, including the women.

Can't believe how long ago that has been for me.

Does zyrtec work for you? I take 2 in the morning and 2 after lunch. I still sneeze my head off.

Just got clarification: this is not the correct dosage of Zyrtec. That's enough to knock most people out cold. The usual dose is 1 pill q 24 hours, normally taken in the evening to avoid daytime sedation.

You sure you aren't taking generic benadryl? Or chlorpheniramine?

If you stayed in the dorms at Presidential on campus, you knew it was spring when the courtyard was buzzing with people. It was like bugs coming out of holes. The courtyard was deserted during the winter, and the first sign of warm weather got people out, including the women.

Can't believe how long ago that has been for me.

Haha. Good times.

Just got clarification: this is not the correct dosage of Zyrtec. That's enough to knock most people out cold. The usual dose is 1 pill q 24 hours, normally taken in the evening to avoid daytime sedation.

You sure you aren't taking generic benadryl? Or chlorpheniramine?

Nope, it's Zyrtec from a Zyrtec bottle.

VN Store

Back