Anytime Fitness

I'm thinking about joining. Any opinions positive or negative about this place?

Anytime Fitness is a large franchise so which one are you using/joining?

My health insurance has some sort of relationship with them which allows me to use them for free. I've worked out at 3 around the country and it varied. Two had no shower facility. As for equipment, all 3 were fine but 2 of the facilities were extremely small and if there were a lot of people using them, it wouldn't be pleasant.

Anytime Fitness is a large franchise so which one are you using/joining?

My health insurance has some sort of relationship with them which allows me to use them for free. I've worked out at 3 around the country and it varied. Two had no shower facility. As for equipment, all 3 were fine but 2 of the facilities were extremely small and if there were a lot of people using them, it wouldn't be pleasant.

I live in Gallatin, TN and we have one here. My fitness choices in town are this or the local Civic Center.

The one I go to in Brentwood sucks compared to the two in Tupelo. The weights are cheap and some are bent. I think it really depends on the franchisee.

I've been a member for almost 2 years. It's convenient with them being everywhere. The ones here in GA that I have been to all have nice equipment and have been kept up pretty well.

worked out lots of places. tons of gyms. tried planet fitness. best gym handsdown, ive ever tried. 24 hr franchisee. would recommend

worked out lots of places. tons of gyms. tried planet fitness. best gym handsdown, ive ever tried. 24 hr franchisee. would recommend

That's where I started going. I know a lot of "gym people" despise it, but it's worked wonderfully for me. I'm going 6 days a week, down 40 lbs since October, etc.

Yeah-Im-into-fitness...-FITNESS-WHOLE-BURGER-IN-MY-MOUTH-lol.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back