Cool Story Bro

Captain Awesome

So, I was on vacation last week in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Great place. Our last night, we had a cart loaded to take down to the car and pack. We waited on the elevator. Once it dinged on our floor, it opened up and a man with perfectly groomed hair and a very southern drawl stepped off and said, "Hidee folks," and proceeded to walk on to his room. It was Derek Dooley. I didn't say a word to him because it surprised me so much that he was gone before I realized what was happening and I just wasn't expecting to see him in Beaver Creek, Colorado on a Friday night in March on the floor we'd been staying on the whole week. Crazy.

I met him a couple times when he was here. Seemed like a nice guy, just not an sec head coach

tues-majorsjpg-ea330280b4cc7a7b_large.jpg

"I stayed with this man in Colorado. His name was Captain Awesome and his man parts were this big."

Reactions: 2 people
Haha wow. Yeah, I probably would have had the same dumbfounded reaction.

Hidee folks bahaha

What an odd greeting. Can you imagine someone coming in your house to recruit and saying "hidee folks"?

I'd feel like my son was being recruited by Mr. Rogers. Or the neighbor from tool time.

What an odd greeting. Can you imagine someone coming in your house to recruit and saying "hidee folks"?

I'd feel like my son was being recruited by Mr. Rogers. Or the neighbor from tool time.

Mr Rogers was/is a Marine.

Cool story bro.

I got no ill will towards Dooley. Nice guy who was in over his head. Not his fault he shouldn't have been hired. Anybody would have taken the job.

Not a bad guy at all, I thought he was gonna be good after the first season, when I seen the Orange dog tho....

Cool story bro.

I got no ill will towards Dooley. Nice guy who was in over his head. Not his fault he shouldn't have been hired. Anybody would have taken the job.

While all that's true, I think a lot of the hate comes from the way he carried himself, especially his last year.

VN Store

Back