Could use a few prayers

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Some of you know my mom has been battling ovarian cancer for the last five years. Tomorrow she goes for a CA-125. She's on a pill now, because the chemos (more than half a dozen variations of chemo) haven't worked. Her last CA-125 doubled after being on this pill for three months. That was one month ago. Please pray she gets news that isn't devastating.

Also, my one year old grandson is in the hospital right now. We had his 1st birthday party yesterday and he was precious! My daughter-in-law changed his diaper later and thought she saw blood. Took him to the ER and his hemoglobin was 7. They've been trying all night, and all day, to empty his system so they can do a colonoscopy and upper GI. It looks like that will be done tomorrow morning, hopefully. We won't have any answers on what's going on til then.

Thank you for any prayers or kind thoughts you are willing to offer.

That's an awful lot to be dealing with, and I'm sorry for everyone. You and your family are in my prayers. May God bless you all.

Reactions: 3 people
Thank you. I know God never gives us more than we can handle, but tomorrow feels like an awful lot for one day.

Psalms 56:3: what time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Reactions: 5 people
Thank you guys. I know this is minor compared to what a lot of families deal with. But it sure feels like a whole lot right now.

Reactions: 1 person
They just took him for a Meckles Diverticulum scan. If the scan shows he has it, they'll do surgery. If not, then they go ahead with the upper and lower gi's.

Tiny little ulcer in his stomach that is no longer bleeding. Bled a lot for its size. They'll put him on nexium for a little while. The relief is unbelievable!!!

Cannot thank you enough for your prayers!! God is so good.

Reactions: 6 people
Tiny little ulcer in his stomach that is no longer bleeding. Bled a lot for its size. They'll put him on nexium for a little while. The relief is unbelievable!!!

Thank God! Amen.

Praise Jesus that the Doctors found what was wrong and that it's something easily treated.

VN Store

Back