the weirdest thing about you

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
I thought it would be interesting to see how many would confess, and admit something about their self. Something that others make fun of, but nothing serious like trauma to your self esteem. I'll start, I never, ever swallow my last bite of food. I have no reason, but I always get one last bite and spit it out. Everybody picks at me, but I just can't not do it.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought it would be interesting to see how many would confess, and admit something about their self. Something that others make fun of, but nothing serious like trauma to your self esteem. I'll start, I never, ever swallow my last bite of food. I have no reason, but I always get one last bite and spit it out. Everybody picks at me, but I just can't not do it.

You have OCD.

Reactions: 1 person
I think I have slight levels of OCD, but my weirdest two things are that I'm deathly scared of moths and I can not stand the word j*rk. Not like Caribbean jerk chicken, but to call someone that name. I think it's the most derogatory name you can call me.

I think I have slight levels of OCD, but my weirdest two things are that I'm deathly scared of moths and I can not stand the word j*rk. Not like Caribbean jerk chicken, but to call someone that name. I think it's the most derogatory name you can call me.

Well gotta stop being a jerk....:)

As a youth, I once locked a padlock around the "neck" of my big toe, walked around a bit ... and then wondered if we had a key for it.

My off-topic to sports related post ratio on a collegiate sports team site is probably 50-1.

I'll have to ask my wife about me. I'll be back. :)

Wife says I have a grass (lawn type) OCD, about keeping it cut and manicured. This is thanks to living in military base housing for a bunch of years.

I know I can sleep through an M-60 going full bore 25 feet from my bed roll. But let a phone ring (old style) and I'll be awake and answering it before the first ring is complete. Thank you Strategic Air Command (SAC) for that.
And along with ringing phones, my skin crawls when one is left to ring more than twice, another SAC induced OCD.

I eat the chocolate on the outside (Sides, top, then bottom) of a 3 Musketeers bar before eating the center alone.

VN Store

Back