Fight at Chuck E. Cheese

Yep. That's pretty pitiful. Aren't photo booths about as outdated as printed newspapers anyway? She couldn't just take a picture of her kid with a phone? Not that that's any reason to show your backside anyway

Exhibit umpteenthousand why you don't set foot in Chuck-E-Cheese.

Yeah, but if memory serves me, their bbq chicken pizza is pretty darn good. A sideshow of someone showing their arse might be entertaining, as well :)

A birthday party at Chuck-e-cheese wouldn't be complete without a brawl, it is part of the package.

A birthday party at Chuck-e-cheese wouldn't be complete without a brawl, it is part of the package.

Now offering the brawl package, where we fight with anyone in your birthday party over something stupid. $49.95 extra. Ask your Chuck E. Cheese birthday consultant for details.

Chuck E. Cheese birthday brawl sends two employees to the hospital

This makes me sick. Over something as silly as a photo booth being out of order.

Just to be clear, this isn't in reference to a fight from about 5 years ago where a pregnant woman was fighting at the photo booth?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgdyhe0OZXw[/youtube]

Do a Google or Youtube search on "Chuck E. Cheese fight" and see just how many fights come up.

Nevermind: Just saw that this most recent fight was in Ohio. The one 5 years ago was in Memphis.

If there's 50 screaming kids that you're PAYING for at Chuck E. Cheese's prices, you should be allowed to BYOPKB, or bring your own pony keg of beer. JMO

Just to be clear, this isn't in reference to a fight from about 5 years ago where a pregnant woman was fighting at the photo booth?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgdyhe0OZXw[/youtube]

Do a Google or Youtube search on "Chuck E. Cheese fight" and see just how many fights come up.

Nevermind: Just saw that this most recent fight was in Ohio. The one 5 years ago was in Memphis.

I have seen this video before too. There are several videos out there of people actin' a fool at Chuck E. Cheese

Proof why Tim Wilson singing Chuck E Cheese Hell always makes me laugh.

"Squallin' young'uns and a skee-ball bell...in Chuck E Cheese hell."

There's a common theme at the Chuckee Cheese brawls, them damn photo booths causing folks to go haywire.

VN Store

Back