West Tennessee Weather

Jxn Vol

I figured this end of the state could use a thread for weather. We got around 5-6 inches of snow in Jackson last night. The roads are very slick so be careful.

Any other areas, please chime in with comments, information, or pics.

12.5 inches here in Dyersburg. I'm only 24 but I don't remember this much snow in my lifetime

Got some rain coming thru all this week gonna be some flooding going on.. Good news the lakes will be up and ready for them fish to move up in..

Had about well over a foot here in Union City. In some places in my yard it was over 20 inches

I had drive to Nashville for a meeting last night. The potholes were awful on I40 going east and west. If you have to use 40 be safe.

Nope, Look for a significant pattern change. End of the month is showing signs for winter weather!

Ugh hope your wrong, glad to see ya over here.. Almost would take the rain over the cold but I'm getting sick of that also...

Rock, Glad to see ya on the west-side:)

Ugh hope your wrong, glad to see ya over here.. Almost would take the rain over the cold but I'm getting sick of that also...

Rock, Glad to see ya on the west-side:)

I wish I was but all the models are picking up on it now. Could stretch into the first week of April..

I'm going to start giving forecasts to those in West and Middle TN. Here is an update for you guys and gals:

A severe thunderstorm watch may be issued in the next few hours.

VN Store

Back