Lost in mind, body, soul

Nationdom

Anyone else feel completely lost, bored, depressed when it's not football season?

I think this stems from something more than a lack of football season if I'm guessing.

Well it actually goes back to as far as I can remember but over the last 6 years it's gotten worst. Summers are not bad, but still have an empty feeling.

So it's not until football season where you feel normal again?

I feel a little better firings summer months, but still feel lonely, lost but my mood is a little better. Once football starts I feel like I have a purpose again.

I think maybe you're just being overly dramatic now.

I think maybe you're just being overly dramatic now.

Call it how you see it. I'll be lost in a black Forrest until late August . I thought my problem was common, just part of life. Happiness doesn't come easy, right?

Call it how you see it. I'll be lost in a black Forrest until late August . I thought my problem was common, just part of life. Happiness doesn't come easy, right?

Well, happiness should definitely be something that's not necessarily limited to football season.

Do you get no excitement out of recruiting season(Dec to Feb)?

Therapy hour, do you need some Jerry? Wait... that's a dumb question.

Well, happiness should definitely be something that's not necessarily limited to football season.

Do you get no excitement out of recruiting season(Dec to Feb)?

That's my problem. I only am truly happy when I'm on my bike or during the season.

Butch has hot the class locked in by December so that takes the fun out of Dec-Feb.

That's my problem. I only am truly happy when I'm on my bike or during the season.

Butch has hot the class locked in by December so that takes the fun out of Dec-Feb.

You can't ride a bike all day every day.

No coach has their recruiting class locked in December. You can assume they're locked but don't forget Drew Richmond.

Now, please insert tree fiddy for further therapy.

No coach has their recruiting class locked in December. You can assume they're locked but don't forget Drew Richmond.

I know you can't ride a bike all day every day. Yes there will always be a surprise or two. $3.50

You are the worst therapist ever. He needs real solutions here. Hookers, blow, a donkey show...something Oprah.

VN Store

Back