Let the possum games begin

Plano Vol

He (or she) whom catches the largest possum wins
11025831_789729451114332_4476511418801841795_n.jpg

I was about 5 seconds from being attacked! Think he looks pissed????

Attachments

• 20130927_231555.jpg
    20130927_231555.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks like a kid who isn't even old enough to drink holding a possum.

Though possums have strategies other than biting ... if you DID provoke a possum to bite you ... no telling where that mouf has been, as they eat dead carcasses and all kinds of garbage ... :shakehead:

So whats the story PV? Is this u? Is this a pet? U can't just show a pic like this and not deliver.

Not me. I wouldn't touch the thing. My daughter sent it to me. She got it from a friend who said it was the most Tennessee thing they had seen in a while.

When I bought my house, unbeknownst to me, there was a possum kingdom under my porch. it might as well be a portal to hell.

Reactions: 1 person
That looks like the the parking deck across from Cool Beans, if it is there is a very good chance he's a new kind of drunk. I know I invented some things there.

That's definitely the parking deck across from Cool Beans, on the campus side. That's also the most Tennessee thing I've seen in the past few days.

I saw one get stuck in lumber and literally play dead while I got it out. After I freed him and walked away he jumped up and ran off. Any other I've dealt with with aggressive bad.

When I was a kid I went to take the trash out. Opened the lid and there was a giant ticked off possum! I've never ran so fast in my life! I don't take the trash out at night without my dog anymore lol

We were playing basketball at a camp in the woods, just a group of us teens. There was a possum in one of the trash cans. We kicked it over and it stood there, surrounded, and hissed at us. We killed it. Poor guy.

I found a fun recipe for "possum tartare" (raw opossum). You "drive around for a while in your truck [looking for one until]...SCCRRRREEEEEECCHHHH!!...SPLAT..." That's how you find and kill one. After skinning and cleaning, "sprinkle liberally with salt, pepper, and garlic. Some folks also like onion. Run over it one more time [with the truck] to mix the spices thoroughly. Contact your mental health professional and inform him of what you're about to do." The same website has a recipe for "wild possum kabob" As part of the recipe you are to "marinate overnight in a mixture of meat marinade and soy sauce. Kentucky residents who have no fridge can use an ice chest and may use radiator coolant instead of soy sauce." After further preparation, you "cook over a barbecue, pit, 50 gallon drum or any other fire till you get the desired result. For added flavor, you can cook it over burning tires." It then gives the calories, carbs, etc. and for "fat," says that "If you eat this kind of crap, fat probably isn't your biggest concern."

Last edited:

VN Store

Back