Prayers Needed

CountVolcula

Eternal Vol
For a friend of mine and fellow officer.

Sgt. Mike Thomas was severely injured on Sunday Night. Mike got out at a local gas station to grab a drink and saw a disturbance behind the building. When he approached the male and female, the male blindsided him, knocking him to the ground. Mike was knocked out and the guy proceeded to stomp Mike in the head, repeatedly,fracturing most of the bones in his face. He was able to get up, and crawl into the store before the guy could continue beating him. Mike is in surgery now and will be for the next 5 to 6 hours. The surgeon will have to repair most of the bones with screws and plates. He will have to have his jaws wired shut and will be on a liquid diet.

Mike is a 26 year veteran, served in the Marine Corps, and is an avid Vols fan

We talk Vols football often

If you would take the time to say a prayer for Mike, it will be greatly appreciated

We have set up some sites to donate to Mike and his family during this time. He will be off work for an extended period of time and so will his wife. She will have to take care of him for some time when he gets to go home

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
What is wrong with people?

Sorry to hear about your friend. That's awful!

Prayers up. Sad thing to happen to someone just trying to help someone they don't even know.

What did that guy think he was going to accomplish?? Dumb.

Hope your friend has a successful surgery.

What is wrong with people?

Sorry to hear about your friend. That's awful!

Alot of cop hate these days thats whats wrong (and we all know why) -- hope the scums were caught and the officer makes a full recovery.

I wish he would have approached gun drawn. The coward bastard couldn't have got the upper hand then.

I couldn't be a cop for this very reason. I would have at the very least tased the guy first and then asked what was the domestic problem I was witnessing.

Get well soon, Sgt. Mike Thomas

police_thin_blue_line_sticker.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Sgt. Mike Thomas was severely injured on Sunday Night. Mike got out at a local gas station to grab a drink and saw a disturbance behind the building. When he approached the male and female, the male blindsided him, knocking him to the ground. Mike was knocked out and the guy proceeded to stomp Mike in the head, repeatedly,fracturing most of the bones in his face. He was able to get up, and crawl into the store before the guy could continue beating him. Mike is in surgery now and will be for the next 5 to 6 hours. The surgeon will have to repair most of the bones with screws and plates. He will have to have his jaws wired shut and will be on a liquid diet.

If you would take the time to say a prayer for Mike, it will be greatly appreciated

We have set up some sites to donate to Mike and his family during this time. He will be off work for an extended period of time and so will his wife. She will have to take care of him for some time when he gets to go home

Thanks in advance

Man Count that's terrible. Definitely praying. And, I would be happy to assist in retribution someway.

Count sorry to hear about your friend, just terrible. Thoughts and prayers go out for Mr. Mike Thomas and to the friends and family.

Heavenly Father we come to you tonight asking that you lay your healing hand on Mike, and your loving, comforting hand on his wife and family. We lift them up in prayer to you Lord, and ask that you ease any suffering and restore Mike fully to perfect health... physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

In your loving and holy name. Amen.

Reactions: 3 people

Thanks in advance

sorry for your friend.....prayers sent

I hope the bastard that did this accidentally slips in the shower while in custody and accidentally breaks every bone in his face.

Reactions: 2 people
Heavenly Father we come to you tonight asking that you lay your healing hand on Mike, and your loving, comforting hand on his wife and family. We lift them up in prayer to you Lord, and ask that you ease any suffering and restore Mike fully to perfect health... physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

In your loving and holy name. Amen.

Amen

Reactions: 1 person
Count, you made reference to the donate sites. I didn't see the addresses, though.

Praying for your friend. Sorry to hear about this.

VN Store

Back