Survivalists

barknoxbrawler

I just made a survival necklace. Survival finger saw with 12' para chord braided around it with fire starter and knife at clasp end. Thinking about taking it apart and weaving fishing line around the saw and then braiding again.

Fire starter is heavy so I need to swap it for something lighter. Ideas?

I also want to add some sort of small water tight container (small pillbox?) to house some small hooks and iodine tabs. Any additional ideas survivalists?

Here's my survival kit.....

0002210011219_500X500.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I do a lot of outdoor camping- backpacking/ hunting in the mountains or upper Cumberland area and that is what it is for. Not for zombies.....although the horde continues to grow.

Going back to the stone ages here, but if you have any of the old plastic snap-top containers that rolls of film came in, they do pretty well.

I just made a survival necklace. Survival finger saw with 12' para chord braided around it with fire starter and knife at clasp end. Thinking about taking it apart and weaving fishing line around the saw and then braiding again.

Fire starter is heavy so I need to swap it for something lighter. Ideas?

I also want to add some sort of small water tight container (small pillbox?) to house some small hooks and iodine tabs. Any additional ideas survivalists?

Steel wool and flint for fire. This is what we learned in Arctic Survival.

VN Store

Back