HIV Cure

That's interesting,that had me shaking my head! Do you believe in the conspiracy theory that HIV-AIDS was created as a potential biological weapon? Radio Moscow reported this around 1984.

AIDS- A LAB MADE BIO-WEAPON, YOU BET !! | Alternative

No. If it was it would be far more lethal.

And anyone who believes it was created to limit gay and black populations are complete idiots. Why would anyone use a sexually transmitted disease to limit a population? If they're already having sex. You'd want a disease that affected people before they reached sexual maturity. If you can't breed, then your bloodline will die out. But not if you're already breeding and can live for decades with the disease.

Seems I remember hearing something about a guy being cured several years ago.

Seems I remember hearing something about a guy being cured several years ago.

Yeah, it's probably the guy I linked. That's the one I heard about during basic and I thought it was the craziest thing ever.

That is wild, wish they could figure something out to help that and cancer.

I've heard of this concept before oddly mostly in horror films/tv. Using other viruses or parts of them as delivery devices to treat or "infect" other illnesses.

Amazing! Hope it proves successful in clinical trials and that it can be extended to other type of cancer cells.

Doctors have been using parts of the HIV virus to help cure cancer in leukemia patients

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0tH8Biegcco3E6qQQ&sig2=Ikg-bBH3z3ng24nbN8Ic0g

Crazy right?

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

VN Store

Back