your biggest fear

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
What ate you the most afraid of? Not like something happening to your family, but something you're just scared of. Like makes you scream, or cry. For me its bears. I can handle snakes, spiders, etc. Nothing, not even the thought of a bomb bothers me like the thought of being eat by a bear.

Reactions: 1 person
Spiders, fricking things are god's way of reminding you are not as manly as you think you are.

Public speaking. Have just learned to deal with it over the years

What ate you the most afraid of? Not like something happening to your family, but something you're just scared of. Like makes you scream, or cry. For me its bears. I can handle snakes, spiders, etc. Nothing, not even the thought of a bomb bothers me like the thought of being eat by a bear.

Something terrible happening to one of my children.

lol

Right now it's the power going off for days in the ice storm since the whole town is electric and not natural gas heating.

My biggest fear is getting gang raped by 18-22 year old girls everytime I step on campus at UTK. I'm more than just a pretty face.

Honestly, it's driving on ice. Not cause I'm scared of getting hurt. But I'm scared of sliding off the road and messing up my car. The inconvenience of that happening makes me physically ill. I love my car. It's old, but my husband bought it for me and I love everything about it.

VN Store

Back