Married to the "Enemy"?

malinoisvol

Pick up your Balls and Rattle your Cannons!
Tounge in cheek. Been married to a Kentucky Wildcat for 33 years, 31 have been blissful, lol.

I had to get up and go check if she was still in the bed. Lol

You're silly. It's the best blessing and worst curse all wrapped up in the sweetest, most quick-witted little package you could ever even imagined. We're like our basketball program, pretty dang impressive

You're silly. It's the best blessing and worst curse all wrapped up in the sweetest, most quick-witted little package you could ever even imagined. We're like our basketball program, pretty dang impressive

Grumpy_Cat.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

She is a Wild Cat in every sense of the word! I learned the are 3 rules to follow:

1. Do not piss her off.

2. Do not mention the word, in any shape or form, Louisville.

3. See rule #1.

She is a Wild Cat in every sense of the word! I learned the are 3 rules to follow:

1. Do not piss her off.

2. Do not mention the word, in any shape or form, Louisville.

3. See rule #1.

who gives a ****? seriously. being good at basketball is like being good at spelling.

let's poll 99% of SEC country and see how many people give one rats ass about basketball. my wife? she wears orange. juss sayin'

Reactions: 1 person
That has got to be an interesting mix, to say the least. How do you survive? Lol

Her family's actually pretty civil about it, all but one of her sisters respect Tennessee, they know we had their number before this current stretch and it's just a matter of time till the "tide" turns.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back