Question For Pharmacists/Pharmacy Students

MphsBlues

My oldest son has decided not to pursue med school, even though he graduated in Bio-Med at CBU with honors. He has decided to go to pharmacy school, instead. Is there a particularly good study guide for the PCAT that you prefer? He wants to begin studying now so that he can be ready by the first test date in July. I posed a similar question about the MCAT about a year ago and Kiddie Doc and others were a great help, so I thought I would post this here, as well.

Also, if he does get into pharmacy school, is there a particular route for fellowships or tech work that is preferred? He already has built quite the resume for medical, but those may not help him for pharmacy school. I don't know. He did a research fellowship at St. Jude doing research on chemotherapy, currently doing clinicals at the Church Health Center in Memphis and also doing volunteer work for Hospice. Suggestions?

My oldest son has decided not to pursue med school, even though he graduated in Bio-Med at CBU with honors. He has decided to go to pharmacy school, instead. Is there a particularly good study guide for the PCAT that you prefer? He wants to begin studying now so that he can be ready by the first test date in July. I posed a similar question about the MCAT about a year ago and Kiddie Doc and others were a great help, so I thought I would post this here, as well.

Also, if he does get into pharmacy school, is there a particular route for fellowships or tech work that is preferred? He already has built quite the resume for medical, but those may not help him for pharmacy school. I don't know. He did a research fellowship at St. Jude doing research on chemotherapy, currently doing clinicals at the Church Health Center in Memphis and also doing volunteer work for Hospice. Suggestions?

Just wanted to say congrats seems like he has his ducks in a row.. I deal with the church health centers sometime with the MFD.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back