Cat Fight Deer Park, TX

That was actually a pretty good hit lol

She might have gotten a bloody lip from that but the black lady slamming her head into the merchandise over and over on the table was pretty darn funny. She was going to wipe that table off with her face.

I bet she watched one of those Bas Rutten "and then 'wam,' headbutt from out of nowhere" clips.

I'm at work?

Guess you aren't working there anymore...

She works for Jackson Hewitt who move accountants into Walmart stores during tax period. She was defending herself as the skinny meth head headbutted her first.

She works for Jackson Hewitt who move accountants into Walmart stores during tax period. She was defending herself as the skinny meth head headbutted her first.

It appears that there is plenty of blame to place on both individuals.

It appears that there is plenty of blame to place on both individuals.

Talk is just talk and you can cuss at each other all day but as soon as someone makes that first offensive strike it's all over. Legally, the person that made the first strike is the aggressor and the one getting the ticket and/or going to jail.

how many cat fights, have you broke up, Count

Not many

Most are over by the time we get there

I will tell you, women will put up a good struggle. They are hard to get under control. Arms flailing all over the place

They either do two things: Cry uncontrollably or go off the chain

Not many

Most are over by the time we get there

I will tell you, women will put up a good struggle. They are hard to get under control. Arms flailing all over the place

They either do two things: Cry uncontrollably or go off the chain

Yo momma one!

VN Store

Back