"Likes"

Cyclopskiller

MeatFlap flaPperFat'
I've got an idea, "like" every poster who hates Alabama and Florida, and also you can say why you do or how great it's gonna be when we beat there sorry a~~! To start off.. I'm gonna hit all of you true VOL fans with a "like"..

(If that's ok with Freak)

Reactions: 9 people
I've got an idea, "like" every poster who hates Alabama and Florida, and also you can say why you do or how great it's gonna be when we beat there sorry a~~! To start off.. I'm gonna hit all of you true VOL fans with a "like"..

(If that's ok with Freak)

I hate all of them not named Tennessee!

Reactions: 7 people
I particularly hate Bama and could happily see Florida return to their Doug Dickey level of success.

Reactions: 5 people
I was always a Tennessee fan, but moving around a lot I spent ages 4-9 away from Tennessee and didn't get a lot of games on TV. When I moved back to East TN we were about halfway through our 9 year losing streak to Bama and I hated them with everything in me. It seemed like they would beat us on some BS every year. And then Manning to Kent happened.

For me, it's always Bama. I f-ing hate Bama.

Reactions: 7 people
Let's test this out.

Ok, um, I strongly dislike all things crimson.

Reactions: 8 people
Roll Tide Roll. Round the bowl and down the hole.

I don't give a da** about the whole state of Alabama, the whole state of Alabama, the whole state of Alabama. I don't give a da** about the whole state of Alabama, I'm from TENNESSEE.

Florida can just go F themselves.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm old school btw. I still hate Aubie more than Florida. Florida might be a more important game under divisional format, but I raised to hate Aubie and I'll hate Aubie til I die.

Reactions: 4 people
When we go to the beach every year I blindfold myself while driving thru Alabama. I refuse to look at all that crimson crap everybody is wearing.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't like gators cause they're mean. Bobby Boucher says someone needs to brush their teeth. I hate Bama cause they have no teeth.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back