Beer List Help

Milehigh_Vol

My buddy is making a bar. He is wanting to have a bunch of micro brews and we needed help with names of said beer. Anything will be helpful.

Pick a couple of somewhat local breweries and carry a few of their brews. Highland gaelic ale and cashmir ipa. Sweetwater 420 and ipa. Anything saw works. Anything Chattanooga brewing company. Yazoo.

Is he starting a bar to sell other breweries beer? Or is he brewing and selling his own beer like a tap room?

My buddy is making a bar. He is wanting to have a bunch of micro brews and we needed help with names of said beer. Anything will be helpful.

Where does he live? That's going to make a big difference in what is available

If he already isn't passionate about craft beer, he shouldn't be opening a craft beer bar. I've only gone over the scenario about 1000 times.

Side note, if he isn't opening a craft beer bar but wants to carry craft beer, in my experience, you have to get passionate about it so servers and bartenders can be trained about beer styles, serving glassware, serving temps and most importantly, CLEAN TAP LINES!

Reactions: 1 person
CLEAN TAP LINES!

This should be bar ownership 101. I can't tell you how many beers I've had that ended up tasting nothing like what they are supposed to because the tap lines are dirty or warm.

Also, this guy might consider naming his bar "clean tap lines". I'd definitely go there.

Reactions: 1 person
just guessing from the screen name.....

Denver?

I assumed he wasn't in Denver because anyone opening a bar in Denver and needed names of craft beers, probably shouldn't be doing so without research first.

Maybe this is for a man cave bar, which then would be a legit question.

I assumed he wasn't in Denver because anyone opening a bar in Denver and needed names of craft beers, probably shouldn't be doing so without research first.

Maybe this is for a man cave bar, which then would be a legit question.

Why I said it doesn't sound promising

This should be bar ownership 101. I can't tell you how many beers I've had that ended up tasting nothing like what they are supposed to because the tap lines are dirty or warm.

Also, this guy might consider naming his bar "clean tap lines". I'd definitely go there.

Was going to say pretty much this. I'm glad we are all in agreement.

VN Store

Back