What's the difference between...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 in 102 455

Long-Time Lurker
The Pub and the Endzone? Is there any rhyme or reason to posting between the two forums? :hi:

Oh and you asked if there's a reason for posting in them, just to discuss things other than football. Lots of different discussions and people. Jump on in.

Oh and you asked if there's a reason for posting in them, just to discuss things other than football. Lots of different discussions and people. Jump on in.

Thanks. Yeah, I just wanted to know if there are certain things that are more appropriately posted in the Pub vs. things that are more appropriately posted in the Endzone. Like discussing places you have traveled goes in the Pub, while telling jokes goes in the Endzone.

I'm sure there aren't any written rules, but I would like to know if there are any certain trends. Thanks for the help! :good!:

Well for starters everyone is welcomed in The Pub. People wont tell you to STFU, and GTFO here within the safety of this particular sub-forum. The Endzone consists mainly of the less than desirable posters. It is full of social outcasts, and public rejects. They will chew you up and spit you out over there. They are insane in the membrane.

The endzone has been a place the Vols haven't been able to locate the past 4 years or so, which has forced me to the pub more than I would like.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back