Cool story Bro Moment

FootVolFanInFL

You know what's crazy.. I work at Western Carolina University in the sports building where the athletic department is.. So, cleaning offices today I noticed a deflated football that said Rebels- 52 White Something (couldn't read)- 10.. So I started looking.. The Defensive Coordinator at WCU coached at Maryville High (my high school) in 98 as D. coordinator, and coach at UT after that.. Talked to him, he said when he left Maryville, he wanted to get out while they were hot (they won state in 98).. And he said "but you know what, they've won what, like 10 or 11 since then" lol.. Small world.. Coaches name is Shawn Quinn..

Reactions: 1 person
I've probly seen them, maybe even talked to them.. I clean the football locker room, basketball, and baseball.. So I see the players coming and going all the time

I'm pretty sure that I've talked to Seth Curtis.. I was sweeping the floor around the basketball court and he was shooting around with a RB and OL.. He's a nice guy

I didn't know his name tho, just that he was a WR..

Zack is one of the football managers, sometimes grows out a beard like an Amish dude. lol

You know what's crazy.. I work at Western Carolina University in the sports building where the athletic department is.. So, cleaning offices today I noticed a deflated football that said Rebels- 52 White Something (couldn't read)- 10.. So I started looking.. The Defensive Coordinator at WCU coached at Maryville High (my high school) in 98 as D. coordinator, and coach at UT after that.. Talked to him, he said when he left Maryville, he wanted to get out while they were hot (they won state in 98).. And he said "but you know what, they've won what, like 10 or 11 since then" lol.. Small world.. Coaches name is Shawn Quinn..
I've always wanted to go watch them play a game. WCU isn't but about an hour from where I live in Georgia.

I was a senior at Maryville when we won that title. I was one of the shirtless d-bags with lots of paint.
Go Rebs!

He talks about you all the time.. Anytime I say anything to him about Tennessee, he start talking about you lol..

Lamo.... it's funny cause we started talking to this bar tender up in Cincinnati, and I was being a smartass telling him thanks for letting Butch come to us. Stamey said I should meet his buddy up at Western..... by the way that bar tender didn't seem to happy Butch was gone :(

Lamo.... it's funny cause we started talking to this bar tender up in Cincinnati, and I was being a smartass telling him thanks for letting Butch come to us. Stamey said I should meet his buddy up at Western..... by the way that bar tender didn't seem to happy Butch was gone :(

Haha.. I'd say so.. He's awesome at what he does

VN Store

Back