Sigmund Frued

I read out of his book, then had a dream where I walked side by side with him as he explained life.. And at the end he told me about how we'll all suffer from some kind of cancer or major trauma. Then led me to the cross.. And when the man shoved his spear through Jesus' abdomen, I felt it.. It was the most realistic dream I've ever had. I woke up holding my side..

Reactions: 1 person
I read out of his book, then had a dream where I walked side by side with him as he explained life.. And at the end he told me about how we'll all suffer from some kind of cancer or major trauma. Then led me to the cross.. And when the man shoved his spear through Jesus' abdomen, I felt it.. It was the most realistic dream I've ever had. I woke up holding my side..

So do you suffer from an Oedipus Complex?:eek:lol:

If Freud led you to the Cross, the afterlife has certainly changed his mind on a few key issues.

Reactions: 4 people
I've always wondered what our dreams are or what they may be trying to tell us.

I've read many theories on it, yet nothing has been conclusive.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84838260&v=f_lYQbueIyg&x-yt-ts=1422327029[/youtube]

I've always wondered what our dreams are or what they may be trying to tell us.

I've read many theories on it, yet nothing has been conclusive.

I love reading on dream theories. My two recurrent dreams are the "test dream" (finding out you have an exam and either haven't studied or didn't know you were registered for the class) and, less frequently, flying/levitation.

Reactions: 2 people
Mine is being chased, by Captain Hook. I turn a corner and get some distance and there's s sandbox with a wooden "lip" overhanging the sand. I trip and sm somehow able to crawl under that edge and hide then I hear him coming closer and he steps into and through the sandbox past me and I escspe

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I tend to think it is where déjà vu comes from.

Interesting. I've not read on that theory.

The most popular are that its our minds way of dealing with our daily activities. ( that may be bothering us)
I've even read some theories that suggest it's bits and pieces from a former life and our brains are putting in to terms we can understand.

I believe it's more toward the former. My dr gives me meds to help me sleep. (I take them only on occasion.) but when I do, my dreams are way out there.

So who knows.

I love reading on dream theories. My two recurrent dreams are the "test dream" (finding out you have an exam and either haven't studied or didn't know you were registered for the class) and, less frequently, flying/levitation.

I've often dreamed I was still in school. Most of the time I'm a senior and graduation is forthcoming. It leaves me confused and aggravated at the same time.

One I have all..all...ALL... The time, being up on a cliff trying to get down, and I can't seem to find a way to get down.

VN Store

Back