Most physically painful thing you have ever experienced?

landscapingvol

I broke my elbow and the bone came through my right forearm. Unfortunately, I was alone and drove a stick shift. I had to drive over 45 minutes to the closest hospital without passing out from the pain. When I got there, the doctor reset it without using an anti-biotic on the wound and I contracted Scarlet Fever. A close second was cutting my pinky off while using a lead pipe cutter.

Broke a tooth off into my gum. Dumb dentist tried to pull it without numbing/gas. I literally came out of the chair

Reactions: 1 person
My uncle shredded his leg so badly after a fall that his entire leg from the thigh down just dangled like a limp noodle. He passed out from the pain while myself and a volunteer fireman carried him out of the woods.

Having a toenail removed isn't fun either. 5 needles in your big toe in an attempt to numb it wasn't a fun day .

I broke my elbow and the bone came through my right forearm. Unfortunately, I was alone and drove a stick shift. I had to drive over 45 minutes to the closest hospital without passing out from the pain. When I got there, the doctor reset it without using an anti-biotic on the wound and I contracted Scarlet Fever. A close second was cutting my pinky off while using a lead pipe cutter.

In 2012 I broke my right wrist mountain biking. I had to ride back to the trailhead, load my bike, and then drive my manual to the hospital. I had to shift left handed, which was terrible for my transmission and I killed it a few times in traffic.

My uncle shredded his leg so badly after a fall that his entire leg from the thigh down just dangled like a limp noodle. He passed out from the pain while myself and a volunteer fireman carried him out of the woods.

Damn man, after reading your first two posts in this thread, I'd be afraid to leave the house

Reactions: 2 people
I had kidney stones that were too big to pass and they had to go up there and get them. It was painful

I broke my left femur in half after a combine tire fell on me. That was the most pain I've endured. I was pinned inter the tire for about an hour before someone heard me screaming. I managed to dislocate both hips at the same time, too.

Reactions: 2 people
Another badly painful episode was getting my index finger slammed in a truck door back in 1987.

Eye surgery, it was a living hell.! I layed awake as the Doc put a needle in my eye trying to reattach my retina.. (Better than being a bama fan though)..

Reactions: 3 people
Back pain had to be worst, second would be catching a 85+ mph fastball almost square in the mouth.

1) Divorce
2) Broken left wrist @ 13
3) Multiple wasp stings @ age 10

There is an enormous gap between number one and the other two.

Kidney stones, I get them often. Broke rib was a close second, it hurt to breathe.

VN Store

Back