New App: Plague

It's not that new. But it's fun to pass the time

I sent out a post showing the speedometer on my 2001 XTerra (it recently hit 450,000 miles, original motor) and that sucka's gone viral...well...279 views across the US and Europe, which is viral to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Checked it out. Kinda cool. Doesn't seem like many people in my area are in it yet though.

I sent out a post showing the speedometer on my 2001 XTerra (it recently hit 450,000 miles, original motor) and that sucka's gone viral...well...279 views across the US and Europe, which is viral to me.

I just hit 240,000 on my 2001 XTerra and I thought that was a lot! 450?? Wow!

Look what I got infected with...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
I don't understand it...

It's a bunch of "cards" put out by other people. If you want to share a card (typically because you like it), you swipe up to send it to 5 other random people. If you don't want to share it, swipe down. If it gets shares, it spreads like a virus, hence the name.

What's cool about it is; these are people you don't know, so if you want honest feedback about something, you'll get it...not to mention some of the cards are interesting. A lot of it is regurgitated stuff from google.

I'm diggin it.

It's kinda neat. I wasted a bunch of time on it last night. As more people join and the regurgitated stuff becomes more prevalent I could see my interest waning soon though.

VN Store

Back