Hey Volnation I;m Drunk

white65

Mods nothing is happending this time of year so please leave this for a a little while.

What should I get my mother for her birth day I just turned 21 and it took some alcky to type this. She doesn't drink so keep that in mind, And yes I'd say that I'm so drunk as fudge. Yes it took some aclkey to even tyoe this?!!! LOL!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Mods nothing is happending this time of year so please leave this for a a little while.

What should I get my mother for her birth day I just turned 21 and it took some alcky to type this. She doesn't drink so keep that in mind, And yes I'd say that I'm so drunk as fudge. Yes it took some aclkey to even tyoe this?!!! LOL!!!

Thought this would be a Doyle thread

Make her a card, get your crayons and colored pencils, some glue and glitter, go to town on a piece of construction paper! Done. She will hang it on her fridge for ever. And don't sober up yet, it will make it more interesting.

Please post pics OP!

This is why we need a 2000 post minimum to start a thread.

Took me some aclkey to even read this.

Reactions: 2 people
So, you let your first beer kick dat azz?

LFL

(Lightweight For Life)

:thud:

Last edited:
Make her a card, get your crayons and colored pencils, some glue and glitter, go to town on a piece of construction paper! Done. She will hang it on her fridge for ever. And don't sober up yet, it will make it more interesting.

Please post pics OP!

I don't think he can be trusted around glue.

Let me help, Fudge all of you, and exchange fudge for another word

Does anyone know what it's trying to say?

You can always get a mother lover. I bet your mom needs to get on the top of the leaning Tower of Piza.

VN Store

Back