Albert Haynesworth & Brittany Jackson

...good for them, that's gonna be a big kid.

Last edited:
ktm_kool-aid.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Their baby has more athletic talent at 14 weeks of growth than i have in 43 years of life.

Reactions: 1 person
In other news Lane Kiffin was at the ultra sound and has extended an scholarship for football.

She's one of mine as well, but Ace Clement is probably tops for me.

to the women's basketball team, unfortunately. Do not see B.Jackson with Haynesworth, who like most NFL defensive tackles is likely to have some serious weight, mobility and health issues before too long.

Reactions: 1 person
to the women's basketball team, unfortunately. Do not see B.Jackson with Haynesworth, who like most NFL defensive tackles is likely to have some serious weight, mobility and health issues before too long.

I saw Albert working the front door to Burger Fi prior a game this past fall. He looked pretty fit. Hopefully he won't consume too much of his inventory.

MD: Congratulations! You're going to have a baby.

Brittany: That's great. What's the due date?

MD: Well, the baby has half of its DNA from the father. So, my best guess is whenever it damn-well pleases.

Reactions: 5 people
I saw Albert working the front door to Burger Fi prior a game this past fall. He looked pretty fit. Hopefully he won't consume too much of his inventory.

I remember when Albert signed with Tennessee the owner of the place AH worked at(i think it was Sonic) fired him. The owner was a South Carolina fan who wanted him to play for Lou Holtz.

I remember when Albert signed with Tennessee the owner of the place AH worked at(i think it was Sonic) fired him. The owner was a South Carolina fan who wanted him to play for Lou Holtz.

That store owner needs to be outed, boycotted, and ridden out of Knoxville.

VN Store

Back