RTI's latest.

volger

Extraordinary Member
Here is his latest clip. Pretty funny.

Didn't know whether to put here or the pub. Enjoy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghe9lYg0c1s[/youtube]

What is there to say when you're speechless?

I've never gotten what was slightly funny about that guy, but different strokes for different folks.

I've never gotten what was slightly funny about that guy, but different strokes for different folks.
Dude and BVD should have a loser leaves town death match with tigers and boa constrictors involved. Somebody could record it and put the video on youtube.

Really? I agree most of his stuff is junk. Just thought this was a jump above his prior stuff.

Really? I agree most of his stuff is junk. Just thought this was a jump above his prior stuff.

Actually . . . and I don't know why this is . . . the part of his clips that I always laugh at are when he takes a phone call and answers the question "What are you doing?". It's always something like "Aw, nothing. I'm just calculating how long a rope I could make out of AJ Johnson's hair" or "Aw, nothing. I was just seeing how many different words I could make out of Zach Azzani."

Actually . . . and I don't know why this is . . . the part of his clips that I always laugh at are when he takes a phone call and answers the question "What are you doing?". It's always something like "Aw, nothing. I'm just calculating how long a rope I could make out of AJ Johnson's hair" or "Aw, nothing. I was just seeing how many different words I could make out of Zach Azzani."

Me too. The random things he comes up with are so out of left field.

Some times he cracks me up and other times its just Meh. This was one of the latter. Grudenmania will never be topped though. It was was so true it could not not be funny.

Me too. The random things he comes up with are so out of left field.

Some times he cracks me up and other times its just Meh. This was one of the latter. Grudenmania will never be topped though. It was was so true it could not not be funny.

I agree about the Gruden video. It was like he was quoting the coaching search thread on VN. I'm pretty sure he is a member here.

VN Store

Back