Cussing in football and golf.

jason3713

I don't think the new players could play golf with my bunch.

My buddy and I both former college players him DB me ILB. We're playing a round yesterday. We did an over/under on cuss words. Our number was 360, 20 cuss words per hole.

We hit the over on number 9. We had a bad day. We've decided not to play in the big orange caravan this year. Self imposed sanctions .

ok?

Cool_Story_Bro,_Obama.png

Reactions: 2 people
Next time think about the consequences of others overhearing your sinful poison and becoming bedfellows with you and Satan.

GREAT story! Thanks so much for posting/starting this thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Does this make you proud? This thread has young teenager written all over it. Just wait till he drinks his first beer!

My buddy and I both former college players him DB me ILB. We're playing a round yesterday. We did an over/under on cuss words. Our number was 360, 20 cuss words per hole.

We hit the over on number 9. We had a bad day. We've decided not to play in the big orange caravan this year. Self imposed sanctions .
You probably would've played better if you focused on golf instead of counting cuss words.

Reactions: 2 people
Useless fact: this march will make 20 years since I've uttered a cuss word!

You probably would've played better if you focused on golf instead of counting cuss words.

It's one thing to cuss a little bit over a bad drive or what not, but that's ridiculous and childish. Sounds like you were just finding excuses to cuss, you should be so proud! I'm sure your parents are.

Did you guys have your collars popped up and spend the whole day slammin' Natty Light? I bet you two were the coolest dudes on the course.

Reactions: 1 person
Did you guys have your collars popped up and spend the whole day slammin' Natty Light? I bet you two were the coolest dudes on the course.

Probably the dudes I once saw at Tennessee Brew Works. Had clearly only consumed questionable beer on a golf course all day with no food or water, and left by his friends when he started throwing up uncontrollably.

Bobby Jones said he started playing great golf when he stopped the club throwing and the cussing. Guess that's why I still play lousy golf.

Holy ****ing **** I ****ing want those 3 ****ing minutes of my ****ing life back. ****.

VN Store

Back