It's A Wonderful Life

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
For so many reasons, I love this movie. We watch it every year. Anyone else?

Not only is it my favorite Christmas movie, it's one of my all time favorite movies as well. James Stewart is one of the greatest actors of all time

Not only is it my favorite Christmas movie, it's one of my all time favorite movies as well. James Stewart is one of the greatest actors of all time

I watched "the shop around the corner" today with my dad. Stewart and the movie were good.

My husband bought a truck this morning. The finance manager (or whatever their title is at the dealership is) was named James Stewart.

The girl on the left in this photo is Maddy Capra, Frank Capra's granddaughter. They're in my family by marriage, but my parents have raised her for years because her dad is also a film director. She's really like a little sister to me, as you see I've turned her into a Vols fan haha. This was right before we headed to Knox for the Utah State game.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 9
Here's another...to prove her loyalty haha. So Volly, be proud to know that the directors granddaughter is a Vols fan!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
When I was a kid, I saw this movie on TV one year and loved it. I watched it this year for the first time in a long time. Great movie.

During the Dana Carvey era, SNL did the lost ending of "It's a Wonderful Life" where they figure out Mr. Potter stole the money and go beat the crap out of him. Good times...

Looking back on it, he really should have invested in that plastics venture with Sam.

Looking back on it, he really should have invested in that plastics venture with Sam.

Yeah, that was a total swing-and-a-miss.
I think he realized it and that's why he got pissed and kicked the car door shut as Sam drove away from Bailey Park.

VN Store

Back