Merry Xmas

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
It's been a fun and wild year and the ribbon on the season is getting the Gator Bowl. The Volnation has become a big part of my life and football season would suck without you guys.

Have a happy and safe Xmas Nation.

Reactions: 3 people
Merry Christmas,Happy Qwanzaa,Happy Festivus and have a Glorious Saturnalia as well as a Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It's been a fun and wild year and the ribbon on the season is getting the Gator Bowl. The Volnation has become a big part of my life and football season would suck without you guys.

Have a happy and safe Xmas Nation.
Why do people write "xmas"? Takes Christ out of it.

Reactions: 12 people
Just Google what it means. There really is no need for questioning the op because you don't bother.

Not questioning the op. Just don't feel the need to Google every question that pops into my mind. I know the background story but people still write x instead of christ. I don't worship and celebrate the birth of "x".

Reactions: 7 people
It's Christmas and I will leave all my Vol friends with this..........

shepherds-see-new-star.jpg

Reactions: 12 people
Not questioning the op. Just don't feel the need to Google every question that pops into my mind. I know the background story but people still write x instead of christ. I don't worship and celebrate the birth of "x".

Do you question people with a cross instead of a picture of Jesus??

If how or who you celebrate the birth of, is affected by how someone tries to be polite to you (or those that hit like for you) then I suggest you re-align your priorities.

Reactions: 4 people
Just the fact that someone does and posts something as nice as the OP, Then it is always followed by the hollier than though crowd, is annoying.

Reactions: 4 people
got started because it was cheaper to send a message that way..shorter word means less money you had to pay back in the day. look it up sheesh
The birth of Christ isn't about money. The cheap folks could have written ChristX.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back