The crimson sludge

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
I have been in Disney world for the last 8 days and thought it a good indicator of things to come. At first I saw a lot of O state and UT and oddly enough Texas tech gear. I was proud of the UT showing as I think it means we are traveling well and will blow the socks off Iowa or who ever they are. As of yesterday tho... The crimson sludge moved in thick. Like little red pig pins leaving a line of trash everywhere they go. They have totally trashed this place and smell worse than the Greeks. All I can say is go floriduh state, as I am an Oregon state beavers fan and don't believe in Oregon. Florid uh state is the only one I have left in this mess.

I have been in Disney world for the last 8 days and thought it a good indicator of things to come. At first I saw a lot of O state and UT and oddly enough Texas tech gear. I was proud of the UT showing as I think it means we are traveling well and will blow the socks off Iowa or who ever they are. As of yesterday tho... The crimson sludge moved in thick. Like little red pig pins leaving a line of trash everywhere they go. They have totally trashed this place and smell worse than the Greeks. All I can say is go floriduh state, as I am an Oregon state beavers fan and don't believe in Oregon. Florid uh state is the only one I have left in this mess.

Huh

"Crimson" to Tennessee fans does not mean Florida State.......

COOL-STORY-BRO.jpg

I thought you weren't watching the playoff at all and were completely disregarding the result. Isn't the Peach Bowl the title game for you?

Well, keep working real hard and maybe one day they'll let you out. Remember...don't eat the crayons! :crazy:

GO VOLS!

No lie goofy, but I'm on my phone in the magic kingdom and can't jabber jaw with you kids right now.

lets see , your in a Magic Kingdom at Disney world and your calling people KIDS on VN ? Been there 8 days , so what are you actually doing in that Magic Kingdom ?

Is this before or after you went in ?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    107 KB · Views: 98

FSU = Garnett and Gold, not Crimson.

DoublesD's has been at Disney World for 8 days. Earlier this year he was staying at a beach house for almost a month. Yet he can't afford a satellite package that includes ESPN.

Reactions: 1 person
I love that it's a week and a half from the games and he's talking about how fans "travel" because they are on vacation in Orlando.

8 days in Disney is what you do with a 7 year old girl, a wife who loves Disney, free hotel stay, and rock bottom plane tickets. I'll get with you fools when I get back to the hotel. Leaving tomorrow.

VN Store

Back