Do you have a hustle?

orange parmejohn

What do you do to make side money?(Legally, of course) I am an occasional ebay seller. Goodwill's price hikes on shoes have killed my profit margins. Just curious what hustles some of you guys have going if you want to share. I need a new one. Some of yours I probably wouldn't want to know. Ha.

What do you do to make side money?(Legally, of course) I am an occasional ebay seller. Goodwill's price hikes on shoes have killed my profit margins. Just curious what hustles some of you guys have going if you want to share. I need a new one. Some of yours I probably wouldn't want to know. Ha.

You buy shoes from Goodwill and sell them on ebay? I'm sure the homeless appreciate that.:good!:

jk

Reactions: 1 person
You buy shoes from Goodwill and sell them on ebay? I'm sure the homeless appreciate that.:good!:

jk

We've bought stuff at Goodwill and sold it on ebay. A lady that I work with has a problem with it. Never really understood why. Goodwill gets their money.

Clearance aisles at major retailers OCCASIONALLY yield decent ebay material as well. We did well with some Leapster games WalMart was blowing out a year or 2 ago. They were 99 cents each. We sold them at an average of $10 each.

What you wanna get into is getting girls to go on dates for money, I used to back in college. They would use me as protection, to make sure the dates went good..

-gator

Reactions: 3 people
I do side work within my profession all the time. I work on websites so they show up in google. It's pretty nice...last year I traded like 10 hours of SEO work to a physical therapy clinic for $1,000 worth of their services.

jk

Goodwill is a hustle so why not?

My wife makes a decent amount putting her maternity and kids clothes on consignment after they outgrow things. Started doing it with toys too. Easy and very little hassle

33984d1343694380-wondering-wholl-hire-me-t_fred_garvin_304-jpg.att

Reactions: 4 people
I do side work within my profession all the time. I work on websites so they show up in google. It's pretty nice...last year I traded like 10 hours of SEO work to a physical therapy clinic for $1,000 worth of their services.

That's a worthy gig. Well done.

Cars.

Try to keep everything below $4k to $5k. Mainly just because that's what moves the fastest and easiest. Most people in that price range aren't worried about financing.

Reactions: 1 person

Sounds like we do similar things. Except I focus more on Social Media, Retargeting and SEM.

I used to help a friend clean and shine rims and the gas tanks on big trucks. Made some good side $, but don't have time anymore.

VN Store

Back