Insurance

northknoxvol

Senior Member (BFL)
Home, Auto, Life...........who do you use and why? I am looking to switch to save some money. Most people I ask say they chose their insurance company because that was who mom and dad used..........same here. Anybody shopped lately?

USAA is the very best, if you qualify. Used them for all my insurance for over 40 years.

I don't qualify for USAA, so I use Auto Owners. Really like them so far. Dealing with a home claim right now, so we'll see if I still like them after that.

My dad was a Vietnam Vet but died a couple years back........he did not have a policy with them......not sure if eligible.

Home, Auto, Life...........who do you use and why? I am looking to switch to save some money. Most people I ask say they chose their insurance company because that was who mom and dad used..........same here. Anybody shopped lately?

Shop around for yourself and see what you can get. I can't recall who my parents have, but they were a ton more expensive when I bought my car, so I went with Nationwide. When I moved from SC to NC, Nationwide became the most expensive, so I switched to State Farm. Now I am married into USAA.

Shop around for yourself and see what you can get. I can't recall who my parents have, but they were a ton more expensive when I bought my car, so I went with Nationwide. When I moved from SC to NC, Nationwide became the most expensive, so I switched to State Farm. Now I am married into USAA.

Nationwide sucks. Disappointed Peyton would do business with such a ****ty company

I have state farm. They are a little higher, but the coverage on my home and vehicles are great. I have life through work.

I had nationwide for the last 23 years. They got to be pretty expensive. I just switched to State Farm. I saved $1000 per year on auto/home combined.

State Farm is 2nd best behind USAA

Talk to folks who repair cars and ask them what they think about State Farm. I actually wrote two people last month that switched because they were unhappy with how State Farm handled claims. My insurance is with Southern Trust. My homeowners premium is $539 for $153,000 in structural coverage. None of the big companies can come close to that.

Talk to folks who repair cars and ask them what they think about State Farm. I actually wrote two people last month that switched because they were unhappy with how State Farm handled claims. My insurance is with Southern Trust. My homeowners premium is $539 for $153,000 in structural coverage. None of the big companies can come close to that.

State Farm was great when I had my first claim and even on my second. The letter after that when they were dropping me wasn't.

VN Store

Back