Costco Membership.

Face

VolNation Con Man
It's just me and my wife. So it's not like we're feeding a family. We do like savings though and buy in bulk when we can.

Is a Costco membership (only $55 a year) worth it for only two people? We think so, but would love some of y'all's thoughts.

:hi:

Costco is better quality. Food, clothes, etc.

Sams is better for small business needs still.

Ha!

Thanks for the feedback! Went for the first time yesterday and thought it was awesome.

Anybody have any awesome deals they've taken advantage of?

I went to Costco all the time in Fort Oglethorpe all the time when i was with my ex. I wish i still had that membership.

Ha!

Thanks for the feedback! Went for the first time yesterday and thought it was awesome.

I mainly just buying variety packs of candy bars lol.

The women in my family love this cranberry cheeseball they have right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Ha!

The more you go, the more you'll love Costco. I've never been disappointed with any Kirkland product I've purchased. If you like black pepper in a grinder, get the Kirkland brand. It is, by far, the best I've ever tasted.

I've had both Sams and Costco. We live less than 5 mins from Sams. I prefer Costco quality and selection better. Kept the Sams and dropped Costco. Son in law has Costco, and if we want something from there we tag along.

I know, clear as mud.

I've had both Sams and Costco. We live less than 5 mins from Sams. I prefer Costco quality and selection better. Kept the Sams and dropped Costco. Son in law has Costco, and if we want something from there we tag along.

I know, clear as mud.

They pay their employees well and it shows. A cashier across the country averages over $15/hr.

Costco is awesome for getting giant bottles of medicine(aspirin,tylenol,sinus tablets and heartburn medicine),vitamins and minerals.

They also(at least the one in Fort Oglethorpe)sold very good pizza and polish sausage dogs.

I saw the pizzas. Almost bought one. The take and bakes looked legit.

Does Costco sell ammo/firearms?

I saw the pizzas. Almost bought one. The take and bakes looked legit.

Does Costco sell ammo/firearms?

No ammo/firearms.

Pizza is mediocre. But, with cost factored in, is pretty good. Plus, the take-n-bake can be doctored up at home to make it pretty good too.

The more you go, the more you'll love Costco. I've never been disappointed with any Kirkland product I've purchased. If you like black pepper in a grinder, get the Kirkland brand. It is, by far, the best I've ever tasted.

Kirkland whiskey is some of the worst I've ever tasted. Wonder who makes it for them.

Haven't tried it. Might have to for the hell of it. I just Googled a bunch of reviews and it's about 3-1 in favor of Costco. But, whiskey, as many other things, is a personal taste.

Medicine (350 generic zyrtec for $15), meat (ground turkey, amazing lamb chops, organic chicken breasts), fruits and veggies (double or triple amount for the price in grocery store), Kirkland eco-friendly detergents/cleaning supplies, almost any Kirkland product (EVOO, organic maple syrup, spices, olives, artichokes, lunch meat, etc), cheeses, golf balls, sunglasses (polarized Ray bans, etc), eyeglasses/contacts.

My wife is the shopper and she says the advantages over Sam's are more healthy and organic options, better quality, and not everything is sold in massive bulk.

I've never been to either in my entire life.

I picture oil drums of mayonaise lining the aisles

But I've heard Costco actually has relatively good store-brand booze (for the price)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back