Walmart

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Anybody else hate this place, but can't stay away? I shop ingles for our meat, but everything else is so much cheaper at Walmart. I hate going in there, but it does save me money, and with 3 daughters I gotta save money!

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody else hate this place, but can't stay away? I shop ingles for our meat, but everything else is so much cheaper at Walmart. I hate going in there, but it does save me money, and with 3 daughters I gotta save money!

I tease my wife that it's her second home.

I hate the place. Went in for the first time in at least 3 years the other night. I needed a new HDMI cable for my monitor at work. They are the cheapest place to buy them in town. Amazon is cheaper but I didn't want to wait for holiday shipping.

I manage a foodlion and they are building a Walmart grocery store next door to us to open in January.

Yea that's not good. Walmart is only 5 minutes from me. The closest target or Costco or anything is like 40 minutes and not worth the drive to me.

Target is where it's at. Same selection, minus all the off-brand stuff. Usually have killer sales. Can normally find some good quality home furnishings as well. And as already mentioned, plenty to look at 😎

Lol. Hoping for the best

I had a little "corner store" like a 7-11 that I'd visit all the time for gas & cigarettes till a new Kroger moved in. The owner said nope not going to close this grocery store. The next thing I know he closed up the store in a couple of days after Kroger opened up. It's now an empty parking lot that people put their cars on for sale.

Target is where it's at. Same selection, minus all the off-brand stuff. Usually have killer sales. Can normally find some good quality home furnishings as well. And as already mentioned, plenty to look at 😎

Target is a chick magnet....want to look at pretty girls that's a good place to do so.

My wife goes to Walmart at least once a week and buys at least $200 in stocks every visit. I should be a rich man by 65

WHAT! You can't buy stock at the local Walmart..... HONEEEYYYYYYY

I wonder if I could convince my wife for us to drive 30 miles out of the way to Target, because the women are hotter down there?

VN Store

Back