Freak, the Excessive Honker

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
I want story time, Freak. A drive by post does not satisfy the curiosity of VN. Tell us more about this ticket for "Excessive Honking". Do you experience road rage often? Tell us about your inner hellion! :)

I think Freak's embarassed. Don't be embarassed, Freak. We won't tease you too much.

Excessive honking? What the crap? Boy that'll
carry some street cred!

I see it happen a lot actually. Can really flare the geese away from your decoys if done in excess

I just did a search to see if I could find the story and I found a post by me from 2007 giving Freak crap about it. Apparently it goes back awhile.

Freak does not seem to be forthcoming with details. Sharing is caring, Grand Poobah. So spill it. We want the story!

I should have some time this week to rehash the traumatic memories that GA has reminded me of.

I should have some time this week to rehash the traumatic memories that GA has reminded me of.

Hey freak I have a thought.

With Eric going through the problems he is now, I thought it would be a great idea to put up some highlights of his best moments at UT. (On the front page all the time). Quotes from him while he was here also.

Sorta hits home for me with what he is going through. Always looked up to him while I was in high school.

Anyone know if Freak has job or is this his gig? Just curious because if he has another full time gig then he truly is the man. If this baby of his is the full time gig then I am impressed and jealous as hell.

Anyone know if Freak has job or is this his gig? Just curious because if he has another full time gig then he truly is the man. If this baby of his is the full time gig then I am impressed and jealous as hell.

Just my opinion, but I picture freak as being the only male in a house with wife and daughter/daughters. Its the only way to explain his patience with the his sy fits throwed all the time on volnation. If so, he can handle this and a job!

As the VolNation Dalai Lama, I must weigh this excessive honking ticket in your karmic balance. To do so apprpriately, I need the story. It could effect your reincarnation. I might have to demote you to a Vandy fan in your next life.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back